September 13, 2009

Update on Body Circuit workout

I had a hectic day yesterday, with no time for my usual training schedule.  So I tried out the body weight circuit, modified a bit.

I combined the squats and pushups into burpies, did the lunges in the "touch down" position and added in a modified chin-up.  The mountain climbers I left as they were, and they were more effective than I thought they would be.  I will have to use those next time I go for a run on a rainy day and would like to do abs without rolling around in the mud.

In total it took 21 minutes, all done in the hallway between my bedroom and the bathroom.  I literally rolled out of bed did the workout and hopped into the shower.  Unfortunately today I´m really feeling the effect in my abs and chest.  Probably because I didn´t warm up propperly or cool down like I´m used to.

So here are some of the stretches I will be doing today to help ease that muscular tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment